Nexthink helps IT departments to analyze, connect, communicate and collaborate to achieve their major compliance and security goals as well as optimizing Service Desk and end user satisfaction
Nexthink maps all the IT services, how they are being consumed and how the IT infrastructure is operating, from the perspective that matters most, the end-userlearn more
IMPROVE YOUR EFFICIENCY WITH NEXTHINK
- Helps IT departments align with the business and prove that the IT infrastructure is delivering value
- Measure the effectiveness of IT operations, support and security from the end-user perspective
- Measure the effects of software usage on end-users
- Optimize IT operations and improve incident, problem and capacity management
- Prove that the security policies are working and provide another layer of risk and threat detection
- Real-time detection of non-compliant and unusual activity, where you need it most, on end-user endpoints
- Measure the effects on end-users from any change to the IT infrastructure
- Provides a better way to plan, execute and measure the results of workplace transformation projects
THE ADDED VALUE OF WORKPLACE ANALYTICS
We believe that end-users (workers) stand in the middle of all IT services, and that the end-user perspective must be fully understood in order to improve the quality of those IT services.
As IT infrastructures become more dynamic, through virtualization and the use of cloud services, it is essential to have real-time analytics from the end-user perspective.
Nexthink is the innovator of End-user IT Analytics for security, ITSM and workplace transformation. With a view as maps of all the IT services, how they are being consumed and how the IT infrastructure is operating, from the perspective that matters most, the end-user, Nexthink provides essential visibility into IT operations and security for IT Governance.